Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, November 26, 2007

The Greatest Website Ever


As part of my exploration for the perfect ring tone on my new cell phone, I came across what I think is perhaps the greatest website of all time in the history of mankind.

Think back to when you were a kid. What was your favorite television show you watched? Was it the Smurfs? Transformers? Maybe Fraggle Rock? How about Dallas or Knots Landing? Maybe you're a little older than I am and it was Bonanza, The Big Valley or Gunsmoke.

Regardless of what your favorite show was, Television Tunes has over 3000 TV theme songs for your listening enjoyment.

I got started Friday night around 10:30 and finally quit listening at around 1:30am. For some reason it brought back so many memories of being a kid and watching television on the couch with my parents, or on Saturday morning watching cartoons on the kitchen floor. It even helped me find my new ring tone.

Labels: